Basic Methodology for Survey Verified Visual Simulations
1. You supply information
- Plans, elevations, survey and landscaping information.
- Photographs to be used in the visual simulations, with the location of each photo marked on a siteplan.
2. We develop the 3D model
- Using the supplied architectural information, we build a 3D computer model, providing regular updates as work proceeds, allowing for amendments to the design to be made quickly.
3. We create the Visual Simulation
- Using the supplied information, we create an accurate 3D perspectve of the model from each of the required view points.
- We then merge the model with the photograph, by adding landscaping elements and adjusting the model to blend into the surroundings.
4. The result
- A highly accurate representation, withstanding the most demanding resource consent scrutiny.